Why don't coffee vendors offer a discount to customers who bring in their own GLASS containers?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
BICYCLE SPOKE TOOL Do you ride bikes? The pedaling kind? I invented this tool and used CAD to draw the blueprints for 3D Printing. How did I come up with this idea? I used a brain stimulating techniques from C H A N G E S. The C in CHANGES stands for COMBINE. There are 4 common spokes for bike tires. When you have a flat or change tires, you should have one or all of the 4 spoke tools to tighten or loosen the spoke and "balance" the tire. There 4 sizes like this one..... Do you want to learn the creative brain techniques in CHANGES? EMAIL ME at leepatrick@reagan.com and ask for more info. The first one was machined in stainless steel. Making them would be costly, so I came up with a plastic version that can be made on a 3D printing device, available at most libraries. Stainless Plastic Email me for more info at leepatrick@reagan.com. I might be able to get you ...
HOW DO I START A BUSINESS FROM HOME? There are a lot of blogs and websites on the internet. Many of them are very good. I subscribe to 3 or 4 of the best ones I've seen. I used to publish my own Mail Order newsletter from 1976 to 1996. Today there are many really good ones and I'll tell you who I think is great in my an issue of my own online newsletter. The difference with my newsletter is that I'll be glad to consult with you by E-mail or even by phone. I always start out by asking you about your self. Tell me about your education, job experience and even your hobbies! I will try to fit you to a particular business the fits your skills. If you subscribe to my newsletter ($39 a year for 6+ issues) You will continuously find ideas that might interest you. (I research the Internet for hours and might find a good idea for you!) I teach Computer Technology at a local college (part time) and research the internet almost daily. As a subscriber I will forward any ideas that...
FREE! I've been trying to promote my resurrected newsletter for a couple of years now. I used to publish a home business newletter from 1976 to 1996. I have not been successful in promoting it because there are a lot of good home biz newsletters out there and I even promote them in my newletter. My wife and I just watched a true story about how God healed a 10 year old girl that was dying. It was a miracle. The movie gave me an idea. I just turned 88 years old in October and I thought "I am not going to get rich promoting 5 products I created at my age." So I decided to start my promotion by giving my newsletter away for FREE! I would rather help someone bring an idea to fruition and help them be successful. Email me and ask for the FREE subscription at daveroman24@gmail.com You can help by posting to this blog and talk about people who have successful home businesses. Whta kind of business is it? Do they need help? If I can't help, maybe other bloggers can. Wha...
Comments
Post a Comment